1. We'll see mobile real estate explode to new heights as more consumers begin their search for homes on mobile and new apps continue to provide top notch tools.
2. IDX will evolve to a better system for brokers with stronger guidelines that keep data, safe, clean and accurate.
3. Franchises and brokerages will get on the bandwagon to communicate, educate, and stay in touch with agents as often as the big portals do, with quality content that helps the brokers and agents business.
4. Real estate sales will increase in 2015 by 12% over 2014, interest rates will rise each quarter, and prices will rise by 6%. It will be a great year for sellers, buyers and REALTORS.
5. Digital signatures will be expected by many more consumers as forms online continues to grow. Real estate agents not proficient will be losing business.
Other issues to watch: REALTOR safety, real estate portals, augmented reality, and REALTORS increasing their efforts to REALTOR Action Center & RPAC.
"Expect the Best" Mike
Mike Bowler Sr.
Director, Social & Technology Business Practice
Coldwell Banker Hubbell BriarWood