Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Friday, March 13, 2015
Do you use the LIKE on Facebook posts that you find valuable or interesting? Actually, comments are a bigger compliment to your Like and mean more when it comes to helping the post to boost additional eyes. Next time you feel your friend or the author shares something on a Social Media site that inspires you, leave some comments. If you really like it, share it. :-)
"Expect the Best" Mike
Saturday, January 3, 2015
2. They are committed to success, their career, and education by staying abreast of the latest trends that can help them reach the next level and the competitive edge through their ongoing education.
3. They contribute to their industry by getting involved on a local, state and national level of their Association of Realtors, their company, and the community they live and work in.
4. They have core principles of sharing with others about systems, tools and other ideas that benefit our industry.
5. They Use the Web to Build Influence, Improve Reputation, and Earn Trust
6. They are quick to identify and embrace innovation that will enhance their business and they adapt to the complex challenges in the marketplace.
7. They position themselves to effectively deal with the trends and the shifts in the market and stay ahead of the knowledge curve. The real estate industry is in a constant state of evolution and change.
8. They establish goals to deliver quality service, streamline operations, and integrate new technology that provides outstanding value to the consumer.
9. They are solution oriented toward the challenges of our industry and can navigate the challenges in our market and approach them with a positive and professional attitude, not professing to be savvy in segments of the market that they lack education. (Examples; Foreclosures, short sales, commercial, investment properties) These clients should be referred to those who specialize in those areas.
10. They engage prospective clients rather than sell to them. Real estate needs to be transparent. Transparency creates an environment of trust, in addition to open, honest, and respectful communication. It provides a balanced and accurate story of what is happening in the real estate market.
11. They offer Value Added Services with ‘today’s’ marketing and business models providing a brand & position that meets the needs of the e-consumer.
12. They are results oriented and responsive to those seeking their service with business strategies to improve their performance, realizing that consumers drive the industry.
13. They use savvy marketing techniques with technology, combined with local knowledge that educates consumers, and are willing to knuckle down and really put in the hours needed to establish an Internet presence that differentiates their business from its competitors.
14. They understand that real estate is local and know their market, by staying abreast to industry issues, trends, news, community information about restaurants, services, parks, things to do, and all the many services you should expect from your Realtor.
15. They keep the consumer informed of Stats, reports, market updates, and information that pertain to local government and development projects by Blogging on such subjects.
Wednesday, December 31, 2014
1. We'll see mobile real estate explode to new heights as more consumers begin their search for homes on mobile and new apps continue to provide top notch tools.
2. IDX will evolve to a better system for brokers with stronger guidelines that keep data, safe, clean and accurate.
3. Franchises and brokerages will get on the bandwagon to communicate, educate, and stay in touch with agents as often as the big portals do, with quality content that helps the brokers and agents business.
4. Real estate sales will increase in 2015 by 12% over 2014, interest rates will rise each quarter, and prices will rise by 6%. It will be a great year for sellers, buyers and REALTORS.
5. Digital signatures will be expected by many more consumers as forms online continues to grow. Real estate agents not proficient will be losing business.
Other issues to watch: REALTOR safety, real estate portals, augmented reality, and REALTORS increasing their efforts to REALTOR Action Center & RPAC.
"Expect the Best" Mike
Friday, November 28, 2014
SRS is the Essential Credential for Seller Representation!
of the information and knowledge curve and strengthen your ability to .
Tuesday, November 11, 2014